Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Castelli Body paint 3.3 sizing ?
Quote | Reply
For those that have this suit, how do they run size wise? I'm 6'2'', 165 lbs and lanky. I'm debating between a medium or a large, but leaning medium. I'm quite flexible and can worm my way into anything. Right now I have a medium Bioracer. I'm not happy with the fit, too many wrinkles at the hip even after an alteration, and the chest is loose when I'm in aero. Also get a few wrinkles at the shoulders. My last suit was a Vie 13 in a medium and that thing fit spot on with hardly a wrinkle.
Quote Reply
Re: Castelli Body paint 3.3 sizing ? [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'10 160lbs 3.3 blew out the bottom of the zipper the first time I put it on. I can fit in it, but it is on the absolute border, unlike my old (2.0) I CANNOT stand in it, only ride.

I think you're probably a large.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the sizing of the 3 and 3.3 are about the same. I wouldn't go any bigger than medium. A friend who is your size bought a large and it was huge. He borrowed my BP 3.0 to test in the wind tunnel and it fit perfectly, though I had been stretching it out for a year at that point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am 5'11" and 150lb. I recently bought the 3.3 in size medium. Its tough to get on and I can't stand up straight in it but it comfortable and has no wrinkles in the TT position. I would recommend you get a large.

Timothy Winslow
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
medium is the way to go here. I get wrinkles in my size S suit at 174 cm and 69 kg. Some wrinkles, such as shoulders and elbows, may be unavoidable without going full custom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'3" and about 180. I wear a large and it is snug with very few wrinkles to be found. At 165lbs, I'd lean toward a medium.
Quote Reply