Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:
General registration is set to open at Noon ET on July 11th for Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant. AWA athletes can register July 5th and TriClubs July 6th.

Info here: http://www.ironman.com/...r.aspx#axzz4lhUVkCVE

Just registered – thanks again for the heads up.

Edit: glad I registered right at noon. A friend of mine tried to register at about 12:10, the site said spots were "on hold" (or something), he kept hitting refresh for an hour but it sold out. Crazy that it took around 7 hours to fill last year and less than an hour this year.
Last edited by: Northy: Jul 11, 17 11:12
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, damn quick! As of right now, foundation slots for $750 Canadian are still available.........that's like $100 US.... ;)
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcoffee wrote:
Yup, damn quick! As of right now, foundation slots for $750 Canadian are still available.........that's like $100 US.... ;)

Haha. This was good.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [sportstats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sportstats wrote:
General registration is set to open at Noon ET on July 11th for Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant. AWA athletes can register July 5th and TriClubs July 6th.

Info here: http://www.ironman.com/...r.aspx#axzz4lhUVkCVE

Any chance you could let us know what percentage of spots were taken by AWA before general registration opened? Basically just curious, but it does seem like one of the better AWA perks (compared to bike rack position).
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Early registration was also offered to this year's participants regardless of their status in the frequent flyer AWA program.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Northy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried as well at 12:10 exactly and got the ON HOLD message but luckily just kept hitting refresh and after about 10 minutes it put me through and I was able to register... it was certainly nerve racking though!
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scott_B wrote:
Early registration was also offered to this year's participants regardless of their status in the frequent flyer AWA program.
Good point, and volunteers from this year probably got a chance to sign up early as well.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, between returning participants, AWA athletes and volunteers (?), I doubt many spots were available when general registration opened today.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [Scott_B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't forget Tri club early registration that my Fiance took advantage of (she is neither AWA, past participant/volunteer)

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Tremblant 70.3 registration? [hadukla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, of course you are correct.
Quote Reply

Prev Next