Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Felt IA
Quote | Reply
Is there any info out about next year's IA models?

I am in the market for either an IA1 or IA10 frameset, but from what I understand, the new model comes out in a month or so. I would hate to buy one right before there is some update when I'm in no rush.

Also, does the IA1 frameset come with the dagger UHC handlebars? Hard to tell online and local dealer wasn't sure.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Felt IA [smon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IIRC, Felt stopped doing model years altogether and now they just do model numbers. The IAxx is unlikely to change since it's relatively new. The IAx frame should be getting bosses on the rear of the seat tube for Felt's "draft box".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
smon wrote:
Also, does the IA1 frameset come with the dagger UHC handlebars? Hard to tell online and local dealer wasn't sure.
They do.

I have a 54 frameset (with the old Felt font) hanging on the wall here at the shop if you're looking.

Trent Nix
Owned and operated Tri Shop
F.I.S.T. Advanced Certified Fitter | Retul Master Certified Fitter (back when those were things)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like the higher end frames are getting the bosses on the seat tube (the IA10-16 always had them), and all new IAs will (hopefully) come with the improved calpac. I'd wait for sure.
Quote Reply