Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need some guidance...
Quote | Reply
So anyone that pays attention to my ramblings or knows who I am would know that I struggle with injuries (currently dealing with a fib head or left knee issue) . Anyway I have been really wanting to move away from duathlon and into 70.3 but learning how to swim and injuries have slowed this. So basically I am looking for some structure in order to keep me in the game. My swim has improved to the point I feel I can complete workouts and I'm taking the next month off to do some strength training and hopefully let this leg heal. I want to build from August into next spring hopefully targeting an ocean swim 70.3 or maybe Chattanooga. Would like to hear any ideas on helping with that plan and possible coaches that could guide me down an injury free path to a top 10 (or so) ag finish. Not looking for someone to just prescribe workouts.....I am motivated and knowledgeable enough to do that ( or maybe I'm not that's why I'm hurt)

Thnx

ErikD.
Quote Reply
Re: Need some guidance... [blaxxuede] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude and trukweaz are pretty awesome coaches.

Free coaching advice: don't take a month off from swimming.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Need some guidance... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't plan on it.......just run&bike.......Haven't ran since October but putting a lot of bike miles in......doesn't particularly hurt but can't think of any other reason it won't heal.
Quote Reply