Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible?
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm trying to find out if I can purchase just the Desoto Riviera Tri Bib Chamois Pad so I can replace an old chamois in a 2XU tri suit.

Anyone know where I could purchase just the pad from?

I recently bought the 2017 Riviera Tri Fli suit in XL (biggest they make) and it's too small...my legs don't fit...felt like if I gave a good flex i'd rip em.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------
My other car is a Felt. DFL>DNF>DNS.

"There will come a day you won't be able to do this, today is not that day."
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible? [misha1809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Riviera is supposed to be a tight/compression fit.
But if you find them too tight, maybe the forza line would fit better? Ask Emilio, he's on the forum here.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible? [misha1809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Misha,

If you are close to being able get those Riviera Tri Bibs on, then go for it. If you rip them, we will replace them (or refund your money if you bought them directly from us).

Keep in mind a few things:

As you begin to determine what size is best for you, remember:
  1. The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
  2. They do loosen up a bit with a number of wearings and washings, and they never shrink.
  3. You want our product to be snug and it is better to be too snug than too loose.
  4. Garments that are worn snug will stay against the skin and not rub you.
  5. Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
  6. You are welcome to order more than one size, try them on, keep what fits, and return what does not.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Misha,
How do you like the overall fit of the Riviera? i too was looking to buy one but the cost were a bit higher than my budget

Emilio: Can I PM you about getting a Flisuit? Also do you know if I can substitute the chamois from a 400 mile bike short into a Flisuit? I love the super thick padding.....

Emilio wrote:
Hi Misha,

If you are close to being able get those Riviera Tri Bibs on, then go for it. If you rip them, we will replace them (or refund your money if you bought them directly from us).

Keep in mind a few things:

As you begin to determine what size is best for you, remember:
  1. The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
  2. They do loosen up a bit with a number of wearings and washings, and they never shrink.
  3. You want our product to be snug and it is better to be too snug than too loose.
  4. Garments that are worn snug will stay against the skin and not rub you.
  5. Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
  6. You are welcome to order more than one size, try them on, keep what fits, and return what does not.
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible? [JTNY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please email me. It is much faster.

emilio@desotosport.com

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Riviera Chamois Pad in a 2XU tri suit? Possible? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
Please email me. It is much faster.

emilio@desotosport.com

You got mail Emilio!
Quote Reply