Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What would be your guess for overall weight? 7.2kg?
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [toecutter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Close to 7kg
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noted that he has it on his Plasma too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert, what clamping system is he using for the road drop bars?

Is it something proprietary that Scott designed for their foil road drop bars, or is it publicly available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

LOL, half of that bikes weight is in the bar assembly.

I bet it handles like a pig.
Last edited by: windschatten: Apr 15, 17 20:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big Mistake...Plasma with disc along with a deeper front wheel would be much faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used a similar setup on a hilly competition in 2013.
P5 with aerobars and Di2 shifters also on the aerobars.
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [dale3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dale3 wrote:
Herbert, what clamping system is he using for the road drop bars?

http://www.syncros.com/...ncros-Tri-Extensions
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Results: Kienle did 2:29 on the bike course, 95km & 1500mD+, hilly course. The closest opponent made 2:36
He raced here last year here so I think he knows that's a better solution versus the plasma.
Quote Reply
Re: Kienle races aero Foil road bike in Cannes with unique arm rest [Bernoullitrial] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bernoullitrial wrote:
Big Mistake...Plasma with disc along with a deeper front wheel would be much faster
Have you done a lot of riding around Cannes?

Quote Reply