Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A New Wrinkle on #fakenews
Quote | Reply
"President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia had information that the United States was planning to launch new missile strikes on Syria, and that there were plans to fake chemicals weapons attacks there."

"Putin, when asked by a reporter if he expected more U.S. missile strikes on Syria, said, "We have information that a similar provocation is being prepared ... in other parts of Syria including in the southern Damascus suburbs where they are planning to again plant some substance and accuse the Syrian authorities of using (chemical weapons)."

He did not offer any proof for that assertion."

Putin's learned from the master.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-says-expects-fake-gas-attacks-to-discredit-syrias-assad/ar-BBzIwhe?li=BBnb7Kz

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Wrinkle on #fakenews [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought they were best buds and working together? Are they still doing that, or has everyone moved on to something else?
Quote Reply
Re: A New Wrinkle on #fakenews [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
I thought they were best buds and working together? Are they still doing that, or has everyone moved on to something else?

Double reverse psychology, bro. The dems were getting too close to the truth so they killed several thousand brown people as a distraction.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: A New Wrinkle on #fakenews [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone has been watching Larry O'Donnell and Rachel Madcow.

Duffy wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:

Double reverse psychology, bro. The dems were getting too close to the truth so they killed several thousand brown people as a distraction.
Quote Reply