Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2016 Olympic Women's Marathon Winner Tests Positive for EPO [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheers to Uli and also Marathon Majors for OOC testing

sto wrote:
Because Kenya (and other African countries) have no national doping control systems and hence DO NOT test their athletes out of competition. Or just recently STARTED the practice when being told by the Olympics that unless you conduct OOC drug testing, you can't race in the Olympics. I seem to recall this being a big issue for Rio, that none of the Kenyan track athletes has a single OOC drug test prior to the games.

It's really disturbing that the Abbott Marathon Majors has decided that in order to preserve their race integrity and sponsorships, they will conduct their own OOC tests, which is how Sumgong got caught. Not because Athletics Kenya, not because of WADA, but because of race directors said if you want to win money at our races, you gotta play by our rules, and that rule is OOC drug testing.

Sumgong tried to explain her EPO positive was treatment for an ectopic pregnancy. Wow, what a huge stretch. Considering she could not name the doctor who treated her and the hospital has no record of her admittance, obviously a huge lie. Buh Bye doper.

Make me sick she gets to keep her Rio medal and Amy and Shalane got hosed by dopers.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Olympic Women's Marathon Winner Tests Positive for EPO [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Quote:
Goddam, letsrun is a cesspool.

I dare you to go post something on there but start it with a comment about how you are a triathlete !

They are non to fond of triathlon over there. At least from what I read following the Rossi trial.

I read letsrun for the humor. There are some great troll efforts there.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Olympic Women's Marathon Winner Tests Positive for EPO [Rider17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rider17 wrote:
:'( sad, but true. What a hard life to live, constantly living in fear for a test to go the wrong way and end your reputation and career, when all they do is religiously abuse their bodies day in and out for perfection. Hell of a gamble with life.

Not really think about the average living conditions in 3rd world countries. He’ll think about the living conditions in some parts of cities in the US. This is their way out. It only 1/100 get caught your taking a very calculated risk to make your life significantly better. I don’t condone it but can see how i can see how if your choices are live in a shithole for your while like or take a chance and get out of it. You take the chance.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Olympic Women's Marathon Winner Tests Positive for EPO [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Quote:
Goddam, letsrun is a cesspool.

I dare you to go post something on there but start it with a comment about how you are a triathlete !

They are non to fond of triathlon over there. At least from what I read following the Rossi trial.

Good thing that our Olympic gold medalist isn't crossing over
Quote Reply

Prev Next