Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Shiv Announced: *Drum Brakes*, Righty Fork, 2-Liters of Integrated Hydration, Integrated Top Tube Bento for 16 Gels (April Fools so maybe delete after 4/1)
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the forum seemed a bit dry today so I figured I'd spice it up a bit. Happy April Fools :)
Last edited by: GreenPlease: Apr 1, 17 18:26
Quote Reply
Re: New Shiv Announced: *Drum Brakes*, Righty Fork, 2-Liters of Integrated Hydration, Integrated Top Tube Bento for 16 Gels [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like the bicycle version of this:

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: New Shiv Announced: *Drum Brakes*, Righty Fork, 2-Liters of Integrated Hydration, Integrated Top Tube Bento for 16 Gels [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do drum brakes produce a lot of bearing friction?

I have always been in love with that Rafael righty bike

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: New Shiv Announced: *Drum Brakes*, Righty Fork, 2-Liters of Integrated Hydration, Integrated Top Tube Bento for 16 Gels [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doublea334 wrote:
Do drum brakes produce a lot of bearing friction?

I have always been in love with that Rafael righty bike

I don't know to be honest. So have I.
Quote Reply
Re: New Shiv Announced: *Drum Brakes*, Righty Fork, 2-Liters of Integrated Hydration, Integrated Top Tube Bento for 16 Gels (April Fools so maybe delete after 4/1) [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that... it had also had a carbon, aero Morf bar, and then Eightpins dropper post technology in the seatpost, in the p5x style aerobar height adjustment and in the saddle fore-act - so, when you lower and lengthen the front end on the fly while riding, the seat height and fore-aft change accordingly as well.

Loved the fizik disc proof shoe over on bikerumor today - awesome!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply