Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

club la santa equivalent in north america???
Quote | Reply
I have just come back from an amazing time at club la santa where the hubby, two little kids and I spent 9 days. We loved the weather and the facilities and the events for the kids. For us, it was the perfect combination of fitting in 2hrs of daily training for both of us, with the rest of the day being spent with the kids on various activities.

Is there really no other club like that in North America? I know there are lots of places in AZ and Florida and CO where lots of training camps take place, but we are looking for a place where we can combine some training and a fun time for the kids....
Quote Reply
Re: club la santa equivalent in north america??? [IronLady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is nothing like la Santa here in N. America, that I am aware of. You could go to Kona and do a good training/kids holiday, but it won't be the same packaged deal.

Try looking at big resorts in warm weather coastal areas, as they would possibly have most of what you need, with the great 50m pool being the most likely missing piece.

Jack

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply