Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Should I take my bike off the trainer after each workout? [philly1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re: bent KK Trainer. Damn I thought it was my imagination. Noticed it the other day while climbing the Watopia volcano.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I take my bike off the trainer after each workout? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
jt10000 wrote:
OldnFat wrote:
Also, deflating tires between rides will help your tires and tubes last longer.
Seriously? I can conceive of possibly tires lasting longer if deflated, but the tubes? Why do you think that?

You don't do that? I also remove the seat post and take the pedals off. You never know....

Good idea. I will begin incorporating that as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I take my bike off the trainer after each workout? [PandP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to worry about things being super symmetrical and level on my bikes. To a level where I would go insane tuning, especially with multidirection curved aerobars and basebar angles. Sometimes it would look super tight, but feel off. Then one late night in the garage i found the answer: I am not level.

Once you realize this, and if you feel the bike is tilted to the left on the trainer, it means you (yes you) are tilted to the right. So having a level bike will always feel like tilted to the left to you. Tilt it to the right, and it will feel level. But it wont be.

Also, check your trainer, those things can be twisted very little and you wont see it. And the floor as well, and the earth in general.

-----------------------------------
Swim with swimmers, bike with cyclists, run with runners. Train with those who are hard to keep up with. Soon you will be hard to keep up with.
Quote Reply

Prev Next