Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Why do you need to learn the flying mount?
Quote | Reply
Because there may come a time when your bike is literally flying in the air beside you and it's the only way to get on.

http://www.msn.com/...ycle-tour/vi-AAoa6Pn
Quote Reply
Re: Why do you need to learn the flying mount? [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! That's pretty epic. I LOL'd at the guy on the red bike probably pushing 1000 watts to make some forward progress.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always assumed that if I ever tried a flying mount it would be solely for the purpose of amusing those around me.
Quote Reply
Re: Why do you need to learn the flying mount? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Wow! That's pretty epic. I LOL'd at the guy on the red bike probably pushing 1000 watts to make some forward progress.

lol that guy on the red bike is burning through all his watts in his race plan in a matter of feet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The guy on the red bike will have leg muscles like you wouldn't believe if he makes it to mile marker 1, then again all his nutrition will be gone by then as well!

That is some serious windy conditions.
Quote Reply
Re: Why do you need to learn the flying mount? [HonestYP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just imagine after the turnaround though. Just get out of the aerobars and go!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Why do you need to learn the flying mount? [Toefuzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toefuzz wrote:
I always assumed that if I ever tried a flying mount it would be solely for the purpose of amusing those around me.
Practice on a synthetic track when there are no runners present. If you fall at least you won't get hurt. Much.
Quote Reply