Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cool Stuff at Endurosport .... and D'ornellas
Quote | Reply
I was in Toronto today and went to the annual Endurosport open house. It is always a good place to be to see some cool things. They had Zabrieski's P3C there with what looked like a carbon plate of sorts over the chainring and skateboard "no slip" tape around the ends of the aero bars ..... I wouldn't recommend this to non-glove wearing triathletes :) They had a the P2 Carbon there as well and I'm thinking that it may be a tough sell to get people to come up with an extra $1100 (Canadian) to move up to the P3C. That P2 looks really nice. Dan Rishworth showed me a brake lever that will install into the bar end shifters (I think he said it is from Hed) to give access to braking while in the aero bars. I finally got to see a carbon soloist as well and it looks great. And one really cool thing I noticed was that most of their 650 wheels were on sale at big discounts (I didn't buy anything but was dreaming) which gives another good reason to ride 650s :)

After I left Endurosport I went to D'ornellas bike shop since I'd hear they were having an open house too. They had a Plasma and new Argon 18 Mercury on display which are both sweet looking bikes.

I was really glad my wife picked this weekend to plan a Toronto shopping trip for her Christmas party dress :)
Quote Reply