Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Mulen
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [Mulen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't comment on what to do next (I might try and call IM proper), but I can say the communication timeliness when I asked for my transfer was disappointing. Email turnaround took about 1 week/message.
Quote Reply
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [FlyingScot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope it works as I'm putting in for a transfer to Louisville.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [bikinmurray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
verify the email you sent it to...
Quote Reply
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [Mulen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I transferred from Choo to Lake Tahoe a couple years ago. I ended up emailing athlete services directly and it expedited the process. I let them know I tried the normal email process.

we live in strange times where narrative has way more impact than utility or truth...
-SteveMc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I transferred from Wisconsin to IM NC (B2B) last year. I had no problems following the specified instructions. Communications and follow up were timely & seamless.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
transfers@ironman.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Call them

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/contact-us.aspx#axzz4Ztpd3Oah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever receive a response? I've emailed twice with no response and getting a little worried as IMTX withdrawal deadline is tomorrow. I'll try calling next but my optimism on receiving a response is not high.
Quote Reply
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well two emails and still no response. Just called HQ, was directed to athlete services and the voicemail said we will be back in the office March 15th. That's just fantastic.

I hope to one day run a business where I don't give a shit about my customers because I know they'll keep coming back.
Quote Reply
Re: No response from Ironman Texas on Transfer - what to do ?? [IronStork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IronStork wrote:
Well two emails and still no response. Just called HQ, was directed to athlete services and the voicemail said we will be back in the office March 15th. That's just fantastic.

I hope to one day run a business where I don't give a shit about my customers because I know they'll keep coming back.

We have no one to thank except ourselves who've allowed them to do so.

Brian Shea
http://www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Open-Water/Masters Swimming at the Jersey Shore:
Monmouth County NJ Ocean Swim/Masters Workouts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've transferred races three times and each time it was handled within a day or two. My experience.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply