Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Pinarello F10 White Paper--the Voice of Authority sounds off with the biggest joke in analytic cycling history [philly1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
philly1x wrote:
James Haycraft wrote:
You're officially a dick.
Yeah, I took that photo down. But I stand by my Karma statement.

Yea, that makes it look worse for you.
Quote Reply
Re: The Pinarello F10 White Paper--the Voice of Authority sounds off with the biggest joke in analytic cycling history [philly1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
philly1x wrote:
KA-Y has posted so many personal attacks

If I had been blessed with your wit, Greg, I wouldn't need to resort to ad hominems. I'm not so fortunate.
Quote Reply
Re: The Pinarello F10 White Paper--the Voice of Authority sounds off with the biggest joke in analytic cycling history [argmac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you really need to ask? A 30 watt motor overcomes that easily.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: The Pinarello F10 White Paper--the Voice of Authority sounds off with the biggest joke in analytic cycling history [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you care so much?
Wind tunnels are not new, and there are no new amazing lightbulbs going off.... It's all marketing anyway. The 'low hanging fruit' was picked a long time ago, like 20 year ago, IMHO. Trispoke is still one of the fastest wheels on the market despite being 25 years old. The supposed fastest helmets these days look amazingly similar to the original Giro Aerohead used by LeMond in 1989.
Do you really believe that any of these frames are game changers, do you really believe any of the claims that -any- of the companies make?

The frames are all fast, and a small part of the overall equation IMHO.

As much as I hate your posts.... :) I do think it is interesting what you are trying to organize with the wind tunnel testing, but I don't expect there will be any game changing data coming out of it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Pinarello F10 White Paper--the Voice of Authority sounds off with the biggest joke in analytic cycling history [argmac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If directly in the wind at zero yaw, going 30mph, sure 20W. Race conditions? No, obviously not. Peloton does 250-300W for 3-4 hours after the break goes, then does another hard hour at the end of the stage. Riding 250W in a group just isn't that hard, so giving up 5-10W isn't a real killer.
Quote Reply

Prev Next