Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tucson Novembers.............
Quote | Reply
are the best. 80 degrees yesterday. If every month was like this one, Tucson's population would exceed 5 million in 2 years. El TOUUUUUR de Tucson!
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson Novembers............. [paulthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You SUCK.. I really miss tucson. Probably the best place I have ever lived. Oh well, I'll be there for 4 days over the Thanksgiving.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Tucson Novembers............. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be there for three months preparing for IM Arizona. Can't wait.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*sigh*

Mount Lemon was a great place to do Rockclimbing. And Cochise's Stronghold was super cool too.

It's colder than a witches titty doing pushups in a brass bra in the snow here in Macon, GA today (and this is the South!)

:)
Trae

--
Trae McCombs
TSR - Sponsored by the Masses. Racing for the hell of it.
Ironman Finisher 2005 -- 14:09:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson Novembers............. [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah! Just got back from a 2 hour outdoor ride in 75 degree sunshine! You riding El Tour Paul?

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson Novembers............. [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Oh yeah! Just got back from a 2 hour outdoor ride in 75 degree sunshine! You riding El Tour Paul?[/reply]

Sadly, I'm currently doing El Tour de "Sitting in my apartment with the heat on, trying to gather enough clothing to stay warm for my run". The wind chill during my run on Wednesday was 12 degrees. Today it's a balmy 36. Can't wait to get out of Illinois.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Tucson Novembers............. [occy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
*sigh*

It's colder than a witches titty doing pushups in a brass bra in the snow here in Macon, GA today (and this is the South!)

:)
Trae
Weird... The witches here in Tucson have two titties. Must be a southern thing :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Mom lives there. Keeps trying to get me to move there.

-------------------------

Lauren Muney
certified physical fitness trainer
certified health coach
wellcoach
http://www.physicalmind.com

There is no escape from your life... solve the problems and get on with it.

"Just tell her you love her and you think she kicks ass" ~AndrewinNH

"I'm moving [Lauren] to guru status" ~Last Tri in 83
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Similar weather right now in NorCal....high 70s at least through Thanksgiving. Nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wife and I went down last year at this time

Every morning we did a nice long run or ride in the 65 degrees and climbing sunshine, the river bike path, the AZ trail, the state parks, the inner city Mountain Bike trail down in S Tucson, endless options all easy to find on the city trail map we bought coming into town.

Afternoons, cerveza by the pool in the mid 70s

Nice dinners at one the bazillion cheap ethnic places near the U, I believe we had sushi twice, Indian, Thai, and even some Mexican.

AWESOME PLACE TO TRAIN AND VACATION!

Even saw El Tour ride by when we were on our way to running the 8 mile state park route down in SE Tucson, pretty cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Once the sun comes up, everything is fine. This morning I rode home from work at 8:00am and my fingers were numb for the first 30 - 45 minutes. Temps were in the low - mid 40's when I started, of course I forgot any gloves. By the time I got done with my ride at 10:30am it was at least 65 and I was riding with just a jersey and shorts.

I have been running mid mornings all week with just shorts, hat and shoes. I can't ever see myself leaving Tucson.

~Tucker

Shop at: TriSports.com

"Stick to the facts man, they are good enough, no need to go making stuff up." - STP
Quote Reply