Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Travis Self please read this reguarding crash at IMFL
Quote | Reply
Hi Travis,

I may have been the female involved in your crash around mile 17. I just posted a response to you on the bike crash thread. Please get in touch with me if this was you. I sustained a broken rib and fractured hip and I know the person that caused it was #981, first name Gregory. I wonder if you were the person I was laying on top of after the crash. I don't recall anyone passing me and causing it, I remember being in my aerobars and feeling me back tire jerk then I was down. I think you were yelling at the other guy about being unsafe. I have been wondering what the heck happened. In the crash I was involved in the marshalls were riding by when it happened and were there immediately. Also, the man on the ground (YOU?) was saying his back hurt and I think had on a white tri top. I was wearing a dark pink/red tri top.

If this was you, can you zip me an email...I am still trying to figure out how that all happened. I expect that stuff in road racing but in triathlon, with our drafting rules, it simply should not have happened.

Thanks,

Kara swim95navy@yahoo.com
Quote Reply