Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Culprit Bicycles Aero stem thread- teasers til January [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went to your website and I really like the bumblebee yellow Croz Blade disc frameset with handlebar and stem.

3 questions:
1. Is your new stem going to be on this bike?
2. Is the 46 cm size designed for 650c disc wheels?
3. If it IS a 650c frame size, then help guide me to where I can buy 650c disc wheels for this cool ride!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Official Culprit Bicycles Aero stem thread- teasers til January [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Sally

The new stem will work on the Croz Blade

We are currently moving completely to components so we are selling through our last stock of frames

I still have 46 cm Croz blade in stock. Last of them. Available for custom paint. Disc version. Need to buy a fork for rim version. It is 700C wheels.

If you wanted a 650C bike we offer our Junior Two in custom paint and can offer in a different spec as you need but its rim only, alloy frame. However if fit matters, which it does and 650C fits you better than Junior Two is the better choice and few bikes that size come with custom paint options.

You can email me at service@culpritbicycles.com to discuss more.

Joshua
Quote Reply
Re: Official Culprit Bicycles Aero stem thread- teasers til January [jeremyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeremy

actually the cable routing is optimized for Tri bikes and bikes like Giant propel,merida reacto, New Cervelo S5, Felt AR di2, top tube entry frames,e tc

With a cable stop built into the stem for front brake and future cable routing it does improve bikes aerodynamics and cable routing.

Also, where are TT bikes hosting Di2 junction boxes? The stem caters to that need to fit both 5 port junction boxes or the new bar end version with access from outside particularly for tri bikes.

If you are using a standard BTW bottle and cage it will be faster. If something like Profile FC35 I can't say.

Using torhans you prob have aero gains as the torhans is so narrow the stem is still visible.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Culprit Bicycles Aero stem thread- teasers til January [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
culpritbicycles wrote:
Jeremy

actually the cable routing is optimized for Tri bikes and bikes like Giant propel,merida reacto, New Cervelo S5, Felt AR di2, top tube entry frames,e tc

With a cable stop built into the stem for front brake and future cable routing it does improve bikes aerodynamics and cable routing.

Also, where are TT bikes hosting Di2 junction boxes? The stem caters to that need to fit both 5 port junction boxes or the new bar end version with access from outside particularly for tri bikes.

If you are using a standard BTW bottle and cage it will be faster. If something like Profile FC35 I can't say.

Using torhans you prob have aero gains as the torhans is so narrow the stem is still visible.

Sounds good.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply

Prev Next