Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

AWOL IMFL Transition Bag Just Showed Up in the US Mail
Quote | Reply
Amazing! Just as I was about to give up hope, my AWOL IM FL Bike to Run transition bag (see a separate post on this) showed up today via US MAIL from IM North America...so far the bike shoes and helmet have not revealed where they have been, but I'm glad just not to have to replace them...all of us skeptics have been proved wrong....

John F. Martin, Jr.
+1 (614) 403-0567
jfm225@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: AWOL IMFL Transition Bag Just Showed Up in the US Mail [jfm225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, in all my travels around the world I have learned that people are basically good.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: AWOL IMFL Transition Bag Just Showed Up in the US Mail [jfm225] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's pretty damn cool. I figured they would just trash the unclaimed bags. Very cool.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: AWOL IMFL Transition Bag Just Showed Up in the US Mail [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]That's pretty damn cool. I figured they would just trash the unclaimed bags. Very cool.

-C[/reply]
interestingly, i saw that they don't just trash them. i had cause to be over at the boardwalk monday, and watched workers deal with the bags left out for lost-and-found. they were going through them, pulling out obvious stuff of value, throwing away identifiable trash like sandwiches. no clue what then happened to it, but it seemned that they didn't just toss whole bags. what a great thing that you got your belongings back!
peggy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you venture into the matrix of the Run Special Needs Bag pickup area? They were organized just enough to give the illusion of organization. Total crap shoot.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At IMFL I had two other peoples transition bags handing on my hook. The numbers were close, but not quite right. I went around until I found the right hooks and hung them. One hook was already empty, so he/she might have already left. I was a little groggy, so I didn't think to pilfer the bag.
Quote Reply