Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

how can this rack possibly work?
Quote | Reply
anyone ever seen one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7195126973&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Re: how can this rack possibly work? [zoomzoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, but if you are looking for a rack I suggest the Saris Bones. It is rock solid and adaptable to virtually any car. I can't fit my bike in the trunk, and I won't trust it to anything I don't completely trust. Its not cheap, but well worth it.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: how can this rack possibly work? [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ya I've been bidding on those on ebay. I'll get one before long I'mm sure.

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Re: how can this rack possibly work? [zoomzoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
supergo or nashbar has them on sale right now for like $129. I cant remember which.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply