Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service
Quote | Reply
So,
Mid September I ordered a t-shirt from Endurance Conspiracy. I've seen their stuff at races, have always liked the quirkiness of the brand, and Tim was one of my favorite pros. My order processed through Paypal on September 17th.
I've never received my shirt, or an email about back order. Numerous emails, and phone calls have not helped. The voice mailbox is full and will no longer take messages.
I hate to kick this up to Paypal for a dispute resolution, but the lack of customer service is pretty frustrating.
Buyer beware with this brand.

Rick

Only those who risk going too far can find out how far they can go...
Last edited by: strtezbckoff: Oct 27, 16 7:58
Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [strtezbckoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW, my experience with them was very good. I don't have the emails to hand, but I think I dealt with Matt - support@enduranceconspiracy.com?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've bought more than a half dozen shirts from them with no issues, including ordering a shirt within the past month. I asked my mother to get me one of their shirts for a Xmas gift several years ago. She forgot that she had received the order and ordered the same shirt a second time. I told her to contact them and explain the situation and I ended up with two shirts and my mother only paid for one. Sorry about your issues. Full mailboxes are very frustrating.
Last edited by: Mark Lemmon: Oct 28, 16 9:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tony DeBoom is on the form, PM him: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ername=Tony%20DeBoom

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are you? I will send you all of my EC shirts. I don't want to be associated with their brand anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajbaucco wrote:
What size are you? I will send you all of my EC shirts. I don't want to be associated with their brand anymore.

Seems like an odd response.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm a medium. i'll take them

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
as someone who likes this brand, can i ask why? used to stop in all the time when i lived out there.

"The person on top of the mountain didn't fall there." - unkown

also rule 5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because you run shirtless?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a few EC Tees [AND a trucker hat]

I ordered a shirt from them once because it was on sale and between the time I placed my order and when it was sent to fulfillment, they were out of stock

I got an email back saying "We're sorry, we just ran out of that one. You can pick another [on sale or not] or we'll refund you"

I chose another one

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course there is a very long story... I won't be diving into it. Short story is that I do not want to have my brand associated with their brand anymore. I have a strong feeling that karma will work things out. Seems like very tough times for EC. All the best for them and especially their investors. I really do hope they get things sorted out.

And I was only offering the shirts to the original poster...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got one of their shirts (had another but lost it) and have been happy with it. Hopefully I'm not inadvertently supporting something I wouldn't normally.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's better to open the paypal dispute sooner than later, especially if no response has been given. They have to respond to the paypal dispute within so many days or they will automatically lose it. Yeah, it's kind of a crappy thing to do but it at least give them time to respond rather than going the chargeback route with your CC.

IMO if you ordered on Sept 17 and it is now Oct 28 and you have no product in hand then that is more than adequate time to ship a shirt unless noted otherwise when ordering (such as a pre-order). In general I'm willing to work with people and businesses but when they go silent then that is when I start to escalate if possible.

edit: a word
Last edited by: racehd: Oct 28, 16 10:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
strtezbckoff wrote:
So,
Mid September I ordered a t-shirt from Endurance Conspiracy. I've seen their stuff at races, have always liked the quirkiness of the brand, and Tim was one of my favorite pros. My order processed through Paypal on September 17th.
I've never received my shirt, or an email about back order. Numerous emails, and phone calls have not helped. The voice mailbox is full and will no longer take messages.
I hate to kick this up to Paypal for a dispute resolution, but the lack of customer service is pretty frustrating.
Buyer beware with this brand.

They sell t-shirts, right? T-shirts and hats? When did we as a society start to expect robust customer service from t-shirt vendors?

Rick
Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davetallo wrote:
They sell t-shirts, right? T-shirts and hats? When did we as a society start to expect robust customer service from t-shirt vendors?

Well, the holidays are coming up ... Xmas decorations have been up/on sale in Walgreens for a couple weeks now

Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went ahead and disputed it with Paypal. We'll see what happens.
I too am willing to work with small business and their challenges. I get it. But you're right, a month and a half is enough for some kind of acknowledgement of my order.

Thanks for all the help, folks.

Rick

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try these, UK based but ship to US :-) https://www.torosports.co.uk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ajbaucco wrote:
I do not want to have my brand associated with their brand anymore.

TRS/Baucco? The team getting all the love in the "Best amateur club teams " thread?

Quote Reply
Re: PSA- Endurance Conspiracy Customer Service [cortez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool stuff. Thanks!

Quote Reply