Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Whirlpool Steelhead Registration
Quote | Reply
The Whirlpool Steelhead Registration has been open for about 10 days and we are filling up fast. We will take 1,400 athletes for the race. If you are planning on racing you might want to sign up before the new year.

We will not break Ironman Florida's 3 hour sign up record, but we are way ahead of last year! Z
Last edited by: tomziebart: Nov 10, 05 12:00
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you or for that matter any of the 70.3 series races have any IMNA slots?
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [Steve-ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some of the 70.3 races have Kona slots - go to www.ironmanlive.com for the list. Steelhead will not have Kona slots next year. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you really think you will reach 1400 before the new year? How many people have signed up so far?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you post numbers on how many people have actually registered? Last year you said that the race might fill 4 weeks out, but the race clearly was not full on race day so your prediction was significantly off. I was planning on doing the race, but we won't find out for a few months when our next child will arrive to be adopted, and I don't want to be dropping money on race fees until I learn the answer to that question.
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [CTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck with the new baby! I doubt that we will keep up the average rate of 25 per day as we have the first ten days. But if we do, the race will fill up in 55 days, right around the new year.

My guess is that we will start to average about 10 per day and it will fill up in March or April.

E-mail me if you are interested in doing the race, but not able to send in the entry fee at this time. I will keep spots open for ST's who want to do the race. Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The wife and I plan on signing-up really soon. By the way....the Javelin (post-race raffle) is all put together...and looks great. Thanks again. Next year....I just need to win some new Zipps to go along with the bike.

Tom and the crew put on a great event. I encourage everyone to sign-up.

"Red Hot...Red Hot....to the top we are Red Hot" N. Sixx
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [DS Trainer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shit - you with that hot bike . . . you will now pass me on the bike rather than the run. Hell, I may never see you.
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember.....it's not the bike....it's the engine. I think you'll be safe. I won't start riding it until after Boston. Nice job at that marathon. Hopefully Deeg isn't giving you too much shit.
Quote Reply
Re: Whirlpool Steelhead Registration [DS Trainer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the forum rules. You will see that its all about the bike. Hope to see you at Boston.
Quote Reply