Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years
Quote | Reply
I can't believe its up to the 700 thousands!

Is there room in the column to register 1 million ? Thats gotta be a record for any forum.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it does, Sparticus deserves all the credit.
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, and who knows if that's a good thing or not. :P
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If people get tired of looking at T&A, post something about Tom D...does wonders for the hit count.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monk says NO WAY! Prove him wrong!
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol... the same hormones that drive us to win drive us to the hottie thread :)
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
yeah, and who knows if that's a good thing or not. :P

Hey, the hottie thread for women is WAY up there too!

Looks like #7 all time in number of replies and there aren't that many of you ladies here.
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That probably means it's not all ladies clicking on it.
Quote Reply
Re: I say the Hottie Thread gets 1 Million hits before New Years [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, considering how man men on here voluntarily posted themselves...maybe they want to see if they stack up. ?

who are we kidding, everybody likes to see hot bods. :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[#0000ff]Looks like #7 all time in number of replies and there aren't [i]that [/i]many of you ladies here.[/#0000ff][/reply]

Now THAT is creepy considering how few women are ST regulars.

Must mean a strong contingency of Chick Lurkers Anonymous....I hope.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The chicks have a hottie thread? Sickos. Perverts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]well, considering how man men on here voluntarily posted themselves...maybe they want to see if they stack up. ?

who are we kidding, everybody likes to see hot bods. :P[/reply]

but....but.....but...I thought women thought men were hot because of their personalities and what was on the inside. hahahahahahaha...yeah right. ;)
Quote Reply