Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just moved to columbia, md
Quote | Reply
hello all, just moved to the columbia area from sunny Florida, trying to find some local info/people. wasnt able to make the mid-md club meeting the other night. I've done some oly and sprints but moving up to longer distances soon, missed out on eagleman registration :( thinking i'll train for a spring marathon

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Just moved to columbia, md [runbonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Columbia Triathlon sold out? It's a very nice race and normally attracts a fair share of pros. I believe Peter Reid did it last year.

best,

eric

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the area. There are also people from the Columbia area who show up at DC Tri Club and Tri CATS events, so it might be worth checking into both of those clubs as well. DC Tri keeps a pretty good calendar of upcoming events in the region.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess I'm interested too since I'll probably be moving to Columbia, MD in June.

berndog
How did we all get sucked into this crazy sport anyway?!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If'n you want to avoid going south to the DC area, you can drive 30 minutes north and catch bunches of triathletes that go out for a group ride on Saturday mornings at 9am from Trispeed on Deerco Road in Timonium. Several ability levels, several distances. We all start out together and take it from there. Group is smaller this time of year but still goes weekly.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sign up for the columbia tri at www.tricolumbia.org it is probably nearing capacity.

Send an email to Sadj to get the lay of the land in the area. I think they ride every weekend at least.
Quote Reply