Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Latest Excuse for Mayhem...Right Here in My Town [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Latest Excuse for Mayhem...Right Here in My Town [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Allows for statements to be taken without the video being out there possibly changing/tainting their account of events.

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: Latest Excuse for Mayhem...Right Here in My Town [Runningwithbees] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The gun shot was the sound of her bank account expanding as nearly all of the "police violence" victims or their families have demanded and received payouts from the local governments.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest Excuse for Mayhem...Right Here in My Town [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lets see they rioted, killed a person, beat up people because they were white, tried to throw a dude in a bonfire. and destroyed a lot of property. For this piece of shit?!!!

Kieth Scott, 43, had served more than eight years in Texas for evading arrest and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to TWC News.

Keith Scott was carrying a stolen gun when he was shot and killed during a confrontation with police in Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities have said.
The gun was reported stolen after a breaking and entering, according to the police.

Scott's wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband's killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

Rakeyia detailed her husband's behavior in the filing in October last year. She said he had hit her and one of her children.
'He hit my 8 year old in the head a total of three times with is [sic] fist,' she wrote on the form published by TWC News.
'He kicked me and threaten [sic] to kill us last night with his gun. He said he is a "killer" and we should know that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...r.html#ixzz4LYy3SDsY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How can anyone take BLM seriously any more and the media that supports them?
Quote Reply
Re: Latest Excuse for Mayhem...Right Here in My Town [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Lets see they rioted, killed a person, beat up people because they were white, tried to throw a dude in a bonfire. and destroyed a lot of property. For this piece of shit?!!!

Kieth Scott, 43, had served more than eight years in Texas for evading arrest and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to TWC News.

Keith Scott was carrying a stolen gun when he was shot and killed during a confrontation with police in Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities have said.
The gun was reported stolen after a breaking and entering, according to the police.

Scott's wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband's killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

Rakeyia detailed her husband's behavior in the filing in October last year. She said he had hit her and one of her children.
'He hit my 8 year old in the head a total of three times with is [sic] fist,' she wrote on the form published by TWC News.
'He kicked me and threaten [sic] to kill us last night with his gun. He said he is a "killer" and we should know that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...r.html#ixzz4LYy3SDsY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How can anyone take BLM seriously any more and the media that supports them?
What was your point for posting this?

Prev Next