Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Silverman roll call
Quote | Reply
Anyone?
Quote Reply
Re: Silverman roll call [dutri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not for 2006. I was thinking about perhaps in 2007. I'd love to go to Vegas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in.

I'm racing for Amino Vital.

see you there

Keith
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uh, I'm in. eep!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in but seriously considering bagging it. Haven't trained in almost a month. Work is taking ALL my time (if I only didn't need the money.....)
Quote Reply
Re: Silverman roll call [Amy S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Uh, I'm in. eep!
No "eep!" You will be great!!! Especially with your "pro" # of 6!!! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there... not racing though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there.....

I was planning on IMWA and focusing on doing a completely flat race....then had to swap races a month ago. Maybe I should have done some more climbing....

I'll be the dork on the black P3SL/Zipp 909's averaging 15 mph (maybe)....

Please do not say "nice swim", "nice bike", or "nice wheels" as you pass me on the bike.

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be very curious to hear the reports of this race. Sounds interesting and pretty tough...was seriously considering it this year until Z-Man put up the IMF slot for auction here.

Hoping it all goes well---anyone know how many entrants there are?
Quote Reply
Re: Silverman roll call [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are 250 individual racers..and some relay teams.

should be fun..

i'll be on a TCR 0 with HED3's... I was going to use my P2k until I saw the vertical gain and got scared..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you guys seen the swag they gave the athletes? HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe how cool this stuff is. The athletes are getting a Rudy Project backpack, a fleece throw blanket, tech t-shirt, a totally reusable hot/cold pack. And goodies from Amino Vital. Hammer, and a free pair of Goggles!! I am used to a freaking t-shirt!

Plus I got to meet Dave Scott today.

Any STer's out in Vegas for the race, drop by the Expo. I am working all around for the next couple of days. I'll also be out on the Bike course helping out with traffic control on the last 12 miles of the course.

Jason Molitz

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply
Re: Silverman roll call [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know---this is by far the best goodie bag of all IM's i've done (4 IMNA events as well as 6 'indies')---totally awesome!!! (but i got a regular cotton T; guess they ran out of the tech T's? no worries; it's the Finisher's T that's important, right?)

If this is an indication of how the race will be run tomorrow, we're in good hands! (And i've never met such cheerful volunteers! Is it the abundant sunshine out here? the 'dry heat'? !!!)
Quote Reply
Re: Silverman roll call [ironmom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's really been a lot of fun working on this race. I hope everyone has an awesome race tomorrow. I need sleep!

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply