Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon Radio Show
Quote | Reply
Hey All,

Here in Albuquerque we've launched an internet broadcast triathlon talk radio show. It airs on Sunday nites at 8pm Mountain Standard Time.

Although we talk about mostly local info........your calls from all over are welcome.........just make sure you've got something to say.....

we also take your emails at tritalksw@yahoo.com

The show is Tri Talk SW.........I'm your host along with Rebecca "Trouble" Sullivan.....(the same woman who said she wouldn't attend a hot tub party that required bathing suits) and our engineer Mark "Bones" Mackenzie.

find it at www.live365.com/stations/tritalksw come by early and adjust your settings........then............sit back and enjoy.........

Hope to see you on the air.............

MG
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Radio Show [MG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to your URL. Will it cost to listen to your show? It spoke of a "free trial"...i.e. listen now pay later?

Please respond as I would be interested in listening.

Thanks!

Trisha
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Radio Show [lajollaseal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.........No .........no cost at all...........you need to create a free account.......kind of like here..........and you're set.

Hope you get to listen in..........

MG
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Radio Show [MG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you setup to accept calls via the Internet or have you setup an IRC channel where people can submit questions?

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Radio Show [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

We take calls via our regular landline (depending on where we do the show from the # changes) which we announce on the air during the show.

Of course you could submit questions to the show via email as well

tritalksw@yahoo.com

See you on the air!

MG
Quote Reply