Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [PYork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just wish they would post the profile for the Sprint Duathlon bike, they have posted the profile on all of the other bike courses except the cross-tri (because they will announce that closer to in order to protect the trails)... I know we have the massive climb, and I've heard from people who ran it last year during the standard Du Run at the test event, but it would be nice to have the full profile, so I can try to match it with something local to train on... I've google street viewed the course, but it's hard to tell. I've seen the strava segment for it too, but only part of the segment is on the race course...
Quote Reply
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trauma wrote:
I just wish they would post the profile for the Sprint Duathlon bike, they have posted the profile on all of the other bike courses except the cross-tri (because they will announce that closer to in order to protect the trails)... I know we have the massive climb, and I've heard from people who ran it last year during the standard Du Run at the test event, but it would be nice to have the full profile, so I can try to match it with something local to train on... I've google street viewed the course, but it's hard to tell. I've seen the strava segment for it too, but only part of the segment is on the race course...

Love it, the harder the better

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [Rowan Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know some will say "Do what you want", "Who cares what others think", etc., but is it considered bad form to wear your USA kit to a race other than worlds? I may do an XTERRA (I'm racing cross tri in Penticton) next month as a "systems check" race; also to make sure that the kit doesn't cause me any grief. First time on the team so this is new ground for me.

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Team INFINIT Discount Code: RowanJones
Last edited by: Rowan Jones: Jun 21, 17 12:52
Quote Reply
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [Rowan Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've worn it occasionally depending on the race. At most nationals you see lots of them, but I also see them at other races. Not only that, lots of people have Kiwami outfits with the USA logo and their name.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rowan Jones wrote:
I know some will say "Do what you want", "Who cares what others think", etc., but is it considered bad form to wear your USA kit to a race other than worlds? I may do an XTERRA (I'm racing cross tri in Penticton) next month as a "systems check" race; also to make sure that the kit doesn't cause me any grief. First time on the team so this is new ground for me.

I have worn my TeamUSA uniform racing all races for like the last 10 years. I earned it, I am going to wear it.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rowan Jones wrote:

The only issue I have wearing my Team USA kit is that my Kiwami kits are much better. So its in a drawer, worn once.......
Quote Reply
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since it's my first year, mine is the new ROKA kit. Seems comfortable and of good quality. Coincidentally(?), it's at Kiwami right now getting some sponsor logos added.

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I ask when did you get yours? Mine hasn't yet arrived.
Quote Reply
Re: Penticton 2017 ITU Multisport World Championships Festival [jt3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure! It arrived Friday. No shipping notice; it just showed up.

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Quote Reply

Prev Next