Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Using Di2 ultegra FD and Dura Ace RD????
Quote | Reply
Can you use an 11speed ultegra di2 front derailleur with an 11speed Dura Ace di2 rear derailleur???? Seems like it shouldn't be an issue but want to see if anyone has experience with that... Let me know, thanks!

Please no guesses. Let me know if you are positive on this, thanks!
Last edited by: Fuquani: May 24, 16 16:28
Quote Reply
Re: Using Di2 ultegra FD and Dura Ace RD???? [Fuquani] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Re: Using Di2 ultegra FD and Dura Ace RD???? [IHOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IHOP do you have this set up on your bike? Did you have to do anything with the shimano firmware to make this work?

@IHOP
Last edited by: Fuquani: May 24, 16 9:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All 9070 and 6870 pieces are cross-compatable. As with any di2 installation, you may need to update the FW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do some searches. I seem to recall reading that you used to be able to do this, but recent firmware updates require that the RD and FD match.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuquani wrote:
Can you use an 11speed ultegra front derailleur with an 11speed Dura Ace rear derailleur???? Seems like it shouldn't be an issue but want to see if anyone has experience with that... Let me know, thanks!

Please no guesses. Let me know if you are positive on this, thanks!

Assuming it is 6870 or 9070 they are all all compatible with each other. Just get the internal battery charger and hook it up to your pc and do a firmware update to ensure they are all up to date.That combo is a good choice as i think the DA 9070 RD is slightly better at shifting under power, smother, and lets be honest looks way better. I cannot tell a difference between the FD's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I missed the Di2 part in your subject line. I initially thought you were just talking mechanical from reading the body of your post.
Quote Reply