Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OSMO nutrition- Out of business?!
Quote | Reply
Anybody know what's going on with OSMO nutrition? The site is down and it looks like they are "reorganizing".... Products still available?

Mike
Last edited by: MCSLC: May 24, 16 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: OSMO nutrition- Out of business?! [MCSLC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It tells you how to get their products and says nothing about going out of business. It's not what I'd expect to see if a company were going out of business.
Quote Reply
Re: OSMO nutrition- Out of business?! [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm hearing from vendors they had a "fire-sale". products are also hard to find.

I can't imagine this is an effective way to go through a reorganization..

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, bummed. Their great tasting preload hydration mix at 1620mg sodium per small scoop with 20 servings for $15 was the best thing in the market for adding electrolytes for hot days - better than taking caps, and allowed me to mix my calories (Gu Roctane) and electrolytes according to the day's demands. Back to EFS Pro - less control over calories and not available on Amazon. EFS said they won't offer it on Amazon in the future. One seller offers it at 125% of MSRP - nice.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: OSMO nutrition- Out of business?! [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
Yeah, bummed. Their great tasting preload hydration mix at 1620mg sodium per small scoop with 20 servings for $15 was the best thing in the market for adding electrolytes for hot days - better than taking caps, and allowed me to mix my calories (Gu Roctane) and electrolytes according to the day's demands. Back to EFS Pro - less control over calories and not available on Amazon. EFS said they won't offer it on Amazon in the future. One seller offers it at 125% of MSRP - nice.

I had been thinking of trying it, but impossible to get in Canada, and really expensive to order from US.
That said, comparing the labels of EFS Pro, to the older EFS drink, it really doesn't seem that different. Almost same amount of electrolytes per gram of powder. They list a 'hydrator', which is just two of the BCAA's that both drinks already contain, and the pro has a little less sugar. Not sure it is worth paying double the price for...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MCSLC wrote:
Anybody know what's going on with OSMO nutrition? The site is down and it looks like they are "reorganizing".... Products still available?

I know Mike Alexander is not going to be happy about this. OSMO was his go-to.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: OSMO nutrition- Out of business?! [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EFS Pro is significantly less sweet - so much better for long workouts and races

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply