Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How long before you're back in the game after HIM? [S Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone's body is different, but that is too long. Should be 2-4 weeks tops. I was back after taking 2 weeks off, though I was suffering from serious post race blues mentally (I didn't know that was actually a thing at the time). Took me about a month to get my head back in the training cycle for a marathon, even though I was physically putting in solid run paces by then.
Quote Reply
Re: How long before you're back in the game after HIM? [S Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IM 70.3 NOLA was my first race this year. I drove back to Atlanta the day after it & still did a bike workout that night. I had a full training schedule the next week. I didn't miss any workouts because I was exhausted, but I missed some because my kids keep me busy. I did a sprint tri two weeks after it & I'm doing IM 70.3 Chatt in 2 weeks. Your buddy needs to check his fitness levels if he needed that much time to recover and is telling you that you will be laid up for that long.

Here is my TP log since NOLA.

Quote Reply

Prev Next