Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the Zipp vuka aerobar come with the stem? If so what length? If not, I can't tell from Zipp's website, if this is compatible with any stem? Lastly will you ship to Canada?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [dbhumgara] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bar does not come with a stem. It is compatible with any normal stem. I can ship to Canada if you cover shipping costs.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Justin
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the answers.

Can you send me pictures to see condition. Also provide me estimate of shipping to Toronto, Canada.

Thanks

D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the T3 shoes and if so, can you send a pic or two? Also what's your US size for comparison? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justinmetzler wrote:
My girlfriend and I are both professional triathletes. We are both up and coming but don't have a lot of money. But we do have old gear we are looking to sell! We are both in need of $ to get the 2016 season underway. So we are clearing house. Paypal gift is preferred. If not, buyer pays paypal fees. I can't figure out how to add pictures on the new forum but if you want pictures, shoot me a DM and I can send those over right away.

Catlike Aero Helmet. Used 1 season, 11 races. There is a very small dent on the right side of the helmet. Occurred from me throwing the helmet on the pavement in T2 of my final race. Includes helmet bag and extra pads. $70 shipped.

is this still available? what model is it? do you have pictures? thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [hoang5659] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Message sent for Oakley Radar Path
Quote Reply

Prev Next