Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend and I are both professional triathletes. We are both up and coming but don't have a lot of money. But we do have old gear we are looking to sell! We are both in need of $ to get the 2016 season underway. So we are clearing house. Paypal gift is preferred. If not, buyer pays paypal fees. I can't figure out how to add pictures on the new forum but if you want pictures, shoot me a DM and I can send those over right away.

Vittoria Elusion alloy wheelset. Brand new. In box. Unopened. Comes with wheel bags and skewers. 11 speed. $500 shipped.

ZIPP VukaAero carbon aerobar. Used for 1 triathlon season. $370 shipped.

ROKA viper pro swim skin. Women. Size small. Used in 4 races and a handful of training sessions. $75 shipped.

BSX lactate threshold device. Used 2 times. First generation. Multisport edition. $100 shipped.

RECENTLY ADDED:
Sidi T3 triathlon shoes. Used 5 months. Size 47. $100 shipped.

RECENTLY ADDED:
Aquaman ART Wetsuit. Used in 5 races. Men's size Small . $260 shipped.

First Endurance OPTYGEN. 2 bottles. Brand new. Unopened. $50 for one. $90 for two.

SCOTT team carbon road shoes with BOA laces. Size 47. Used on 5 rides tops. $100 shipped.

Oakley RadarLock Path Green Fingerprint design. Used for 1 triathlon season. Nose piece and ear socks show some wear but the glasses are in good shape. Include a spare lens that has never been used and the case. $160 shipped.

Catlike Aero Helmet. Used 1 season, 11 races. There is a very small dent on the right side of the helmet. Occurred from me throwing the helmet on the pavement in T2 of my final race. Includes helmet bag and extra pads. $70 shipped.

Oakley Radar Path womens sunglasses. Pink color. Includes case. These are pretty beat up but still wearable. $30 shipped.

New rudy project duffle bag. The yellow and black one. $30 shipped.

Infinit Napalm. Brand new, unopened. $30 shipped.

BlueSeventy brick bag with Challenge Family logo. $20 shipped.

B70 race belt. $5 each shipped.

B70 timing band. $3 each shipped.

Last edited by: justinmetzler: Mar 24, 16 18:32
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justinmetzler wrote:

???
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW! I can't believe it... I am in the process of buying a Zipp 808 front and Super 9 carbon clincher rear. Before pulling the trigger at an online store I thought I'd check with ST first, saw your ad, saw that you had Zipp in the title, clicked on it and the ad was empty, kept checking back and nothing so I went ahead and purchased online, came back here to peruse only to see that you posted exactly what I wanted... aarrrrrgh!!!!! Anyway good luck with the sale, lots of good deals there.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is the Gorilla cage?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not interested in buying any of your wares but just a word of advice, sizes for the Zipp bars, Helmet and Scott shoes would be helpful those who are looking. Can't expect them to magically fit somehow without know what size they are first.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [nrfosnaugh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gorilla cage is black!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Following items have been SOLD:
B70 PZ3TX swim skin
Fuel belt helium
1 of the B70 race belts (I still have 1 more)
1 of the B70 timing bands (I still have 1 more)
Turbine
Xlab gorilla cage
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justinmetzler wrote:

ZIPP 808 firecrest front wheel and Super-9 carbon clincher. Used for 1 triathlon season. 400 miles on each. The disc has one small area with some cosmetic damage. It is completely superficial and does not affect the structural integrity of the wheel. I have had it checked by a reputable carbon expert in Boulder, CO. $775 shipped for the front wheel alone. $875 shipped for the rear wheel alone. $1550 shipped for both of them.

ST is going to want to know if this is 10 or 11 speed for super-9. Regardless, sounds like a steal. best of luck!

Edit: and if you want to add pictures, check out the TAGs (below my signature). I'll throw the code there.
Last edited by: racehd: Mar 18, 16 6:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sidi shoes added. Some items marked as sold. Bump it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent a PM regarding the disc. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [mdm81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size and PM me some pictures of the Catlike aero helmet please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 bottles of Optygen are gone. Still have 2 for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the chainring sizes on the 165mm FSA crankset? Or more specifically compact double, or standard double?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [ilsapproach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
53-39 chain rings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size/color is the Catlike helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Triathlete Couple GARAGE SALE: Zipp, Stages, B70, Oakley, Roka, Xlab, Catlike, Infinit, BSX and more [schaferpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium/ large on the helmet. White.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd request for photos of the helmet. What is the model name?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent direct message about the crank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FSA crank is sold. Make offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp wheels are sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
B70 swim skin is sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me photo of the helmet if still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the infinit napalm if it's still available. I sent you a pm
Quote Reply

Prev Next