Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv?
Quote | Reply
Got a notice that subscription for 2016 has opened for triathlonlive.tv. I remember using a discount code last year -- does anybody know of one for this year?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surroundhound wrote:
Got a notice that subscription for 2016 has opened for triathlonlive.tv. I remember using a discount code last year -- does anybody know of one for this year?[/quote

Was like $16 last year with code if I remember correctly. Bumping to see if anyone else has seen anything. I have been advertised Triathlonlive recently but no sale price.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be a code on the USAT site under member discounts after you log in.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I'm out of luck... I'm a member of Triathlon Ontario/Canada, but not USAT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, after some digging, all I was able to find was this, which links to the 2015 discount. I don't remember having to look at all in the past for the discount code, perhaps they are not offering one this year.

https://www.teamusa.org/...rld-triathlon-series
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [markharms234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posed the question (about the lack of a discount code on the USAT website) to triathlonlive.tv. Here's their response...

Hello,
Due to increasing costs and to keep our service levels we won't be offering discount codes.
Thank you for watching and enjoy all the season's action.
Yours in triathlon,
TriathlonLive Support
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [Kscycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kscycler wrote:
I posed the question (about the lack of a discount code on the USAT website) to triathlonlive.tv. Here's their response...

Hello,
Due to increasing costs and to keep our service levels we won't be offering discount codes.
Thank you for watching and enjoy all the season's action.
Yours in triathlon,
TriathlonLive Support

That response seems a bit funny because there's a place for entering a 'code' when signing up for the season pass. Maybe they haven't changed the page from last year but aren't doing codes anymore.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, there will still be codes. They just won't be available to the general masses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used the Slowtwitch linked code last year but in hindsight enjoyed the series so much I would have been glad to have paid the additional ~ $5.00. In the grand scheme of things it's a pittance compared to the enjoyment one gets for the excellent coverage. It's a real bargain at the full price of admission.

YMMV,

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Happy to fork out the full amount... but figured I'd look for a way to mitigate the poor Cdn dollar, just in case. I think $19.99 US now equates to, what -- almost enough to buy a P5 here in the great white north? ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I used the Slowtwitch linked code last year but in hindsight enjoyed the series so much I would have been glad to have paid the additional ~ $5.00. In the grand scheme of things it's a pittance compared to the enjoyment one gets for the excellent coverage. It's a real bargain at the full price of admission.

Same here. I used the USAT code last year and tried it this year but it didn't work. Considering the quality of coverage and the amount of content in the archive, $20 for the full year is cheap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've spent $20 on much dumber things... it's about the price of going to a movie and gives me hours of something to watch on the trainer so I signed up for the first time. I'm looking forward to it and enjoying some of the past races as I type this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:

YMMV,

Hugh

+1

I watched them all last year and also downloaded each of the races so I can re-watch them without my subscription later on. Very happy with the $20 expense

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
surroundhound wrote:
Got a notice that subscription for 2016 has opened for triathlonlive.tv. I remember using a discount code last year -- does anybody know of one for this year?

There is no discount code this year, per @TriathlonLive. At ~$22 for live coverage of the current season & several years' worth of archives, I find it one of the best bargains going.

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [dseiler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same Problem as last year.

The season pass for the WTS at triathlonlive.tv is für 2017 25% more than the 2016-season-pass and IMHO quote pricey. In Europe the season pass is now for 25€ (i.e. about 27 USD)

Does anyone know a coupon code for the 2017er season pass?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [hafu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hafu wrote:
Does anyone know a coupon code for the 2017er season pass?

Haven't received notice about the 2017 pass, though I'm sure it's coming. Curious to hear what you learn about a discount code.

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [dseiler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For what you get, I think the price is amazing. And you get access to all the races from past years.

I think it's sort of like Zwift, in that it's a steal for what you get. IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluesmachine wrote:
For what you get, I think the price is amazing. And you get access to all the races from past years.

I think it's sort of like Zwift, in that it's a steal for what you get. IMHO.

Oh, I certainly agree—and said as much about a year ago. However, if a discount code is available, I'll certainly not refuse one.

#cureMS
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [hafu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a note, while the price may be going up, I also think the quality is improving. IE it's not as if you are paying top price for sub par quality. It's what 20 races for $27 USD?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you get access to video from the whole race? Can you replay this video on-demand?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
guscrown wrote:
Do you get access to video from the whole race? Can you replay this video on-demand?

Yes and yes. As others have stated, well worth the price tag and more.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes live and replays as often as you like. Also get every itu race from past.

For a sport as expensive as we have it, $27 for this coverage is beyond acceptable. It's probaly the cheapest value in the sport.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:

For a sport as expensive as we have it, $27 for this coverage is beyond acceptable. It's probaly the cheapest value in the sport.
Someone also mentioned being able to download vids, so I suppose you could create your own digital library as well.

May wait a few days to see if a discount code appears... but I wouldn't mind paying full price if the vids are full race vids... as in the full swim, bike and run. Is that what the vids are?
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [xeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They posted the season pass:

€24.99 ~$26.46 USD
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know of a discount for triathlonlive.tv? [xeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xeon wrote:
B_Doughtie wrote:

Someone also mentioned being able to download vids, so I suppose you could create your own digital library as well.

May wait a few days to see if a discount code appears... but I wouldn't mind paying full price if the vids are full race vids... as in the full swim, bike and run. Is that what the vids are?

I decided to take the plunge and get the subscription.

Downloading the videos is against their ToS, but I guess if I search around it may be something that can be done with some kind of video tool.
Quote Reply