Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Update from Kona, Day 2 and 3
Quote | Reply
  • Swam at Dig Me yesterday, too many sightings to list. However, I was in the water getting my workout from SAC while Sergio was on the pier getting ready. I get to the 1000m(?) bouy and who's there but Sergio...I need to get in the pool : )
  • Saw Normann, Belinda Granger (who looks very fit) and Heather Fuhr while running on Alii, they were going the other way.
  • Ate breakfast at Lava Java with Herbert and my friends from Edge Cyclesports/Jarret Ortho Rehab. Stopped eating when the Underpants Run came by...sorta loss my appetite.
  • Took the Portugese (SAC, Klep and Sedi) to the pool where we ran into Simon Lessing and Monica Caplan. Simon was very entertaining, as always. He seems confident and ready.
  • Scott Molina showed up while I was doing some drills, I let him share the lane with me ; )
  • 'Hell on Wheels' was there, as well...he looks so much different without his hat/bandana thingie.
  • Got a signed bandana from Faris at the Cannondale booth today, while Sergio was on stage with the Timex team.
  • Talked to a certain two-time winner, now a new mommy today. She misses being here a lot but is doing great and is already back in the pool.

Aloha for now.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply