Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMH COVERAGE?
Quote | Reply
what network is the ironman going to be on? outside life network? what time does coverage start. sorry for the dumb question.
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [crpichardo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No live tv coverage that I am aware of. IMLIVE.com, however, has a live feed.
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [shredder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't say there is NO live tv coverage. I think that there is live tv coverage on the Big Island. But I don't think that info helps the original poster much.
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was under the impression that NBC was carrying it on one of their chanels. I thought I saw something about that when I was in Hawaii a few weeks ago, but then again I was in Hawaii.

I hope it is covered.
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [crpichardo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]what network is the ironman going to be on? outside life network? what time does coverage start. sorry for the dumb question.[/reply]

The big island has wall to wall live coverage.........just a local feed me thinks.

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [Bladed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any idea if this coverage is just limited to the big island or will the other islands have it as well (my girlfriend's dad is in maui and i'd love for him to be able to tape the coverage)?

vmn2
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [vmn2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dunno....

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Re: IMH COVERAGE? [cyburg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, they show the race (edited and produced) sometime in Nov. You can check www.ironmanlive.com and clcik on their "tv schedule" link and see what day in Nov, they're showing it.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply