Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Long Sleeve Jersey ???
Quote | Reply
Thinking about getting a long sleeve jersey for the up and coming fall weather. I have a jacket, but looking for a form fitting jersey as an alternative. Any thoughts out there?

Descente Spirit Thermal

Pearl Izumi Escalation

Pearl Izumi LS Thermal Team Jersey
Quote Reply
Re: Long Sleeve Jersey ??? [jmcochran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Add the Assos Evo to your list, but bring an extra $100. i think i is worth it. Also, Sugoi did and interesting peice years ago that may still remain in their line.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ahve the new Discovery Team long sleeve thermal jersey and it is awesome! I liked it so much I bought two of them!!
Quote Reply
Re: Long Sleeve Jersey ??? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! and I like the way Assos includes a temp. range. Now if I can just get a home equity loan I will be all set!!!

The Intermediate Jersey is perfectly suited for: rides in temperature from 10 to 20 C° (Fahrenheit 50-68), rides with a lot of elevation changes (downhill descents) and mountain bike forest rides with changing climatic conditions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out CW-X.com. They have some good running cloths. They are form fitting and claim to maintain a temp of about 77 degress F temp. I am ordering me a set of top and bottoms in the near future.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i got a giordana tenax on sale last year? its suuuper warm. (possibly too much) but fits really comfortably - looser than their jerseys, but snug.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't forget to check out Louis Garneau! I got a bunch of really nice stuff from them this year.

Andy

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: Long Sleeve Jersey ??? [Andy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up a long sleeve ONCE team jersey (made by Giordana) on ebay really cheap last year. It took me a year to finally wear it, but man am I ever impressed! Ebay usually has tons of these items -just pick your favorite road team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go on ebay and find a bargain - represent for your favorite team. I have several long sleevers, rain jackets, wind vests, etc. All from ebay at considerable savings.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply