Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IronMan Movie: 140point6
Quote | Reply
Here is an update after we had so many requests:

I am responsible for some of the showings of the movie. My name is Richard and I run EuroCycler and Skinfit USA. I was fortunate enough to support the production of the movie who was directed and produced by one of our camp guests, Weston Wheeler. He is a young film student and has done an amazing job.

The movie was shown in Lake Placid and Rochester by Weston, and I continued with Vienna, VA and NYC. The ShopFloor of SBR was totally packed last tuesday. We plan on a second showing in NYC (The Monday, October 10th show in NYC will not take place) sometime late November and also a show in Chicago before year-end. Other cities are not on the program yet, however, depending on requests we can do more. We are also thinking of a 2nd release sometime later this year. In any case, if you are interested, you can purchase the movie online at http://www.ironmandocumentary.com. for around 20$. The proceeds will help Weston to cover his expenses, and some of it will be donated to a cancer charity in Lake Placid that he has chosen. If you have specific requests about showings or further ideas, feel free to contact me at debrot@eurocycler.com.

Thanks
Richard Debrot
Quote Reply