Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [banana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last time I checked, CNN was owned by Americans.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [steelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Vancouver might be top of the list, but its the only one that can beat MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.

2nd on the list and I believe as first last year, so there's no way im leaving my home town to move anywhere else.

Its mid spring now and coming into summer here too, and there is no better time here than spring. Weather is nice, plenty of world calss events on ie. Melbourn Cup, Spring racing carnival, Moto GP, World Series Cricket etc. etc.

Truely a world beating city at the bottom of the world.

Yet another one sold on his home town. Good thing, I suppose, otherwise we'd have a damn miserable global population!

Just know this... most of you who think your home town is THE place to be are wrong. :-)

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Drop me a line if you want, when you come to Auckland. I love meeting other Slowtwtichers. Maybe we could eat or drink something to hide the awkward pauses in the coversation :-)

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [banana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have heard some very nice people live in those private lake communities in calgary. If you stop saying nasty things about them I'll let you in for a swim. The water is a little cold now though :-)

As for Vancouver, I really enjoyed living there but I prefer Calgary. No Oceanhere but it is way easier to escape and do some road riding, skiing, camping or whatever. In Van I always felt like I was battling a crowd in order to do something fun.
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [tridork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey we're stopping over in Auckland for 1.5 days on our way to Perth for IMWA (not sure where we're staying yet, haven't made a hotel booking yet but it will be somewhere downtown), maybe you could come out to a feeding session at some scary place like the Sultan's Table (we'll have little miss K with us so I assume the Loaded Hog is out ha ha)...

I'll PM you closer to the date.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't want to go to the Loaded Hog. I did the A/C design for that place and thier budget forced a really crap design. Besides, they had no acoustic engineer involved and you can't hear yourself think at that place. It does get pretty hoppin' after midnight however. I often see druinken sluts pouring out the doors just before 7:00am as I drive past on my way to a TT along the waterfront on saturday mornings.

PM me when you know some details of dates and times.

BTW I recommend against Wildfire restuarant near the Hog. It's a South American BBQ place. Pricey but great food. Too much meat and your bowels don't need to be that plugged too close to an IM :-)

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CNN: Last time I checked it was the network for democrats and terrorists. No surprise it likes Vancouver.

-------------------------------------------------
Latest Duct tape QR Superfull fashion model
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome thanks for the head's up. ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: CNN: Vancouver is the BEST [yeahitsgotahemi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!