Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big Kahuna has the right idea!
Quote | Reply
Every year Big Kahuna trains countless hours on the islands of Hawaii. He leaves Hawaii the week after the Championships passing on a probable "resident" entry to Kona and comes to Clermont for the Great Floridian. This guy has it all figured out I think.

Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God I hope he wears tri-shorts this year.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I burned those nut huggers (your words, Eric ;-) in a secret ritual earlier this year. They were hurting my eyes (not to mention the naughty bits :-))

Kona's not for me, anymore. I go and train on the course and all, but I haven't done a single Hawaii race since I've been back out here.

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, what the hell, talk to you on slowtwitch, never see you in person, Hawaii is a pretty small place, very weird. I mean I'm sure I'd remember a guy racing in a speedo out here;) Get out here and do some races! Well good luck with the training. Seems like there is a small bunch of Hawaii athletes heading over to Florida right after Kona. Ha, suckers! I'll be on vacation from training by then, woohoo no more 6:30 am hill fests or masters swimming every night. No more flogging myself around the track on wednesday mornings trying to kick my pro friends butts in the only discipline I still can. Crap what the hell am I going to do with myself... Guess I can polish and pimp my bikes up for next year=)
Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been riding and running on the military bases this year. I do K-Bay for 6 hours on the bike (and climb Radar (similar in height and longer than that Sugarloaf hill at the GFT) and the housing hills about 12-15 times each, so it's really a leg killer) and I did a three hour run the other night (Monday) on the same course. My quads are totally toasted right now, due to the steep downhills. Today, 3000m swim (already done), then a 5 hour ride/40 minute run brick over at K-Bay again. I haven't decided on my ensemble for GFT this year, but I promise that I won't go within a mile of a pair of Speedos ;-)

I've got to go to Minneapolis for a week this Saturday night, so I'll be doing another 6.5 hour bike and long run (2.5 hour early, then another 30 minutes later in the day) deal this coming Friday and Saturday.

Man...this full-time civilian job thing really puts a cramp on my training time ;-))

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why's he got that seat sticking out of his butt? was he in the Navy or something?

_________
kangaroo -- please do not read or respond to any of my posts
Quote Reply
Re: Big Kahuna has the right idea! [GJS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Any port in a storm", I always say ;-) Besides, this is the new millenium. Gay, straight....we've gotta stop being so suburban (line stolen from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" ;-)

T.
Quote Reply