Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

dual with dura ace package?
Quote | Reply
what do you guys think works better, the sidi T1 or the shimano tri shoe. the guy at the shop i went to suggested that with out a doubt i should go with the sidi. now regarding the dual been upgraded to dura ace next year. is that a fact or rumor, just saw it on someones post, because i'm going to get my dual this weekend (finally go here). should i wait for the dual next year
Quote Reply
Re: dual with dura ace package? [crpichardo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you go Ultegra 10, its tough to tell the difference unless you spend a lot of time on bikes. IMO, get the Ultegra 10 now and spend the time riding it. The longer you wait the less you get to ride.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tri them both, the T1 hugs the foot like no other in my opinion but it's pretty much synthetic leather right against your skin which you might not like. The new TR02 shimanos are really nice, have a plush lining, are definetely faster to get into than the sidis (getting out is about the same) and you get a carbon sole for the price of the sidi plastic. I have the T1 carbons so you get the nice stiff sole but they are crazy $$$
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find a big difffrence in the feet and feel between the Shimano and Sidi footbeds and molding of the outsole. On me the Shimano's feel great. However, Sidi's just don't do it for me. No knock on the Sidi shoes, they are outstanding, just not for me. Best to check them both out for yourself.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply