Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

what one might find in his/her bento box......
Quote | Reply
...just wondering about the different things we store in our little bento box bike holders?...When we go for our long rides or during an IM or 1/2 IM, what crazy things would we find? Here's a starter from a friend of mine.... RAW BEEF! He actually used this for IMFL a couple years ago..... now, beat that!!!! dave
Quote Reply
Re: what one might find in his/her bento box...... [the professor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gu packet, sunblock, salt tabs, cell phone, keys, $20 bill, id tag, tube, C02 cartridge for the long rides ...

Re: what one might find in his/her bento box...... [the professor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nasty old disintegrating e-Caps and Tums I forgot about.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Training - cell phone, ID, cash card, gum, $20, ziplock bag (if rain is coming)

Racing - (only use for IM distance) 3 Clif bars cut in 1/4s, gum
Quote Reply
Re: what one might find in his/her bento box...... [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
condom just incase some cutie may walk by..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pink socks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6-8 TIMBITS. Gets kinda messy though!

Scott McNamee
Cranks Bicycle Shoppe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
training rides: GU, cash, ID, credit card, ibuprofin (for ouchies), gummy-anything candy!, antiseptic cream (for crashes), vaseline tube (for-well, you figure it out), cell phone, plastic baggie (for to put stuff in if it rains), business cards, lipsunblock, um -that's it

ironman racing: lotsa GU/carb boom/clif shots, ibuprofin AND tylenol, lip sunblock, LOTS of vaseline, balance bar, dried dates (potassium & sugar), *used to carry extra cytomax but it's cumbersome so won't in the future

I saw some folks w/ 2 bento boxes - am considering getting a second one.
Quote Reply