Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[OT] Any Army guys out there? JAGs?
Quote | Reply
I am graduating from law school in the spring and am examining possible career paths. One of my options is to enter the ARMY as a JAG. I would receive a direct commission as a captain and would have to undergo some military training, but none that I expect will pose an extreme challenge. I am an army brat and would be the third generation in my family (which has only been in the US for three generations) to serve in the Army.

I know we have some current and former servicemembers. Were any of you JAGs? Do you have any advice that you think would be helpful?

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: [OT] Any Army guys out there? JAGs? [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
buck the family

go navy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Coast Guard JAG here. I entered five years ago directly out of law school, now in my second tour. PM me if you'd like.

Todd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing against my beloved ARMY but, what about Air Force?

- kd (ARMY ROTC '76) and current AF civ

kestrel driver

DonorsChoose.org (!!!)
bogolight.com (!!!)
Quote Reply
Re: [Kestrel Driver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have considered other branches, but I grew up an Army brat and couldn't imagine going any other way.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool..

Remember one thing . . Always cheer for my beloved Black Knights of the South Hudson Institute of Technology - aka West Point to beat Navy!

Carry a 'challenge' coin on your person as I'm sure any of the military guys on this forum will be happy to let you buy them a drink of their choice.

Cheers and congrats,

- kd

kestrel driver

DonorsChoose.org (!!!)
bogolight.com (!!!)
Quote Reply