Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R
Quote | Reply
Does anyone happen to have a Litespeed C1R Seat Post/Mast Spacer or two they can part with? Or, know where I can get one? Or, have an extra piece of cut seat mast? I think I need ~1cm or less.

I called Litespeed, but they don't seem to have a source for them. I tried FSA (manufacture of the seat bracket) but they did not have them last time I checked. When my shop cut the seat mast, they threw away the extra/cut piece.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [cldtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Litespeed said they would look for one and get back to me, so far I have heard nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have actually just bought one of these bikes and I have 3 spacers. You can tell me if you still need this and I will mail it to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cldtx. I got your message. I am not able to pm. Just wanting to make sure you have the teardrop design. If so, give me the info to send it. I have two that are prob 3/16" thick and one that is right at 3/8" thick. Just let me know. If be happy to let you have the 2 little ones or the 1 bigger one. I don't think I can use them on my bike. My post has been cut down and they used the seat clamp. I have a 2012 Archon C1R
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [groomsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you still have the C1R spacer? I am in dire need of a spacer.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [Mcrawfordfnp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some C1r spacers but have absolutely no access to them in storage till about Dec 20. Let me know if you can wait that long.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [groomsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can wait no problem. I am desperate. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kindness.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [thebarbarian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you were ever able to get into your storage and get those spacers ? I would love to be able to get a new saddle. Let me know and I will pay you for it.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Post/Mast Spacer Litespeed C1R [thebarbarian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any news on the spacer ?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply