Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How much should I ask for these wheels?
Quote | Reply
I can't seem to figure out how to set a price for some used wheels that I have to sell. Have a guy interested in them and need to have some kind of range to go by.

Have searched ebay and some other classifieds and can't seem to find comps.

I don't have any idea what, if anything, they are worth............serious input most appreciated. Thanks!

Well used set of 650 Velocity Deep Vee Aerohead w/9 speed D/A cassette - worth anything at all or should I give 'em away? Cassette worth more than wheels?

2 year old set of 650 Spinergy Xaero-X w/9speed D/A cassette - these came stock on a Kestrel KM40 so I'm thinking they got to be worth something.

G

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Last edited by: gleveq: Aug 14, 05 17:17
Quote Reply
Re: How much should I ask for these wheels? [gleveq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send them to Team Second Hand Racing.
Quote Reply
Re: How much should I ask for these wheels? [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can probably do that with the set I don't sell or give to the guy who is interested. However, seeing as I am functionally homeless and currently unemployed, I can use whatever spare change I can get.

Two break-ins in 6 weeks that cost me my KM 40 and laptop have caused me to move out and put a big hurt on my financial situation.

Any more luck like I been having and I may be a candidate for Second Hand Racing's generosity myself. ;)

G

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Quote Reply
Re: How much should I ask for these wheels? [gleveq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I needed/wanted 650's, I'd give ya $50 for the Velocitys and $150 for the Spinergys. I'm not saying that is any kind of market basis, but that's what I'd pay for 'em, and I think I'm pretty fair. FYI, I don't ride 650's, but I was just trying to be helpful... :)

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]