Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike position (and living room) critique [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks more like a "slam" or roadie w/bars position than a tri bike position. Is that a Soloist and not a Dual?

The first few replies on this thread are classic!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (and living room) critique [DualFual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I agree, seat too low for my taste. I just noticed something odd on my Dual the other day, was wondering if you have the same problem. The plastic housing piece, for lack of a better description, of the rear brake cable (where the internal cable exits the top tube underneath) doesn't sit flush into the top tube. I've tried to pop it back in, but it appears that it doesn't fit. Sound familiar?
Same issue w/ all Cervelos. The compression from the cable housing keeps it in place though.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (and living room) critique [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Um. Take off the tshirt, or put on a tight jersey, get that towel off the bike, and get a nice lateral shot. Maybe even move the loveseat, and get the topless wife more into the frame so we can see her without photoshop, eh?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike position (and living room) critique [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the frame is too long in the top tube judging from the apparent length of exposed seatpost. Add to that the rather cranked back neck and hump in your back and I'll assume you did the fitting yourself or had some non F.I.S.T.'er fitting you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next