Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DO NOT USE A BIC ON YOUR HEAD UNLESS YOU LIKE TO BLEED!

Mach 3 is the best.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [RSum716] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]not only should you keep it, you should also color it to match your bike[/reply]

exactly.

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"bic" refers to the style, not the tool. He could use a Lady Gillette for all I care, as long as he gets good results.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you're not talking about his "tool", if so I might be worried about the EP camp.
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All I can say is that if you keep and dye it....you better win Timberman or at least die trying!!

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is it first ?

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I teach at Ahkwesahsne Mohawk School, and if you were a few years younger you'd fit in nicely there. Most kids don't wear a Mohawk (I think they maybe fiigure they'd be a caricature of themselves), but the kids who do have one are highly-regarded. None of the kids, however, wear Rudy Project Ekynox!

I vote that you keep it for Timberman.
Last edited by: stevebradley: Aug 13, 05 14:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[1] Keep it.

[2] Color it.

[3] Give the sunglasses back to the aliens.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
I think you should part it down the center.

Don't let these fools fool you, you can have a mowhawk or a faux hawk in the real world. I just cut mine and I am a plumbing engineer. They cringe at the office, but never formally asked me to cut it.

I used joycream I think it was. It will die your hair for one or two washes and them come out.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Re: Keep It Or Cut It? [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kaka is the first thing that came to mind when I signed up. Probably because I was reading some European soccer news that day; Kaka is a Brasileiro who plays midfield for an English Premier League side.

-------------------------------------------
"The hero is someone in continual opposition to the status quo. The hero is always becoming himself." Jos� Ortega y Gasset.

"The enthusiasm (absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit) is needed before breaking the milestone and not after." Sergio Escutia, on Lukas Verzbicas' subdued reaction to breaking 4 minutes in the mile.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep it.

Gotta figger out how to get it under a bike helmet, such that it can still be effective once ya take it off again.

Might also wanna experiment w/ a little "flava sava" soul patch, and/or some muttonchop sideburns, the kind that start from nothing by yer ear.

And why not go big? Bleach and/or color that bad boy, let yer freak flag fly! ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply

Prev Next