Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only
Quote | Reply
Someone over at the "Is Trinewbies.com" thread suggested that us visiting TNO'ers should have our own "Dirty Secrets" thread. So, I'm going to do that. I hope all my fellow TNO peeps who are visiting will join me.

1. Even though I actively participate, I think the whole Phriday Phun thing is gay.

2. I feel like such a naughty girl saying the word "gay." You'd never catch me being so naughty over at TNO.

3. And I have no phucking idea where the "ph" thing comes from.

4. I lurk here all the time, and feel like a dirty girl for so doing. I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my TNO peeps. But, secretly, I have a crush on some of the cool guys here.

5. Speaking of that, I think the guys here are so much more manly than the guys at TNO.

6. And don't even get me started on the non-U.S. guys. They are just dreamy.

7. I want that short, French dude to whisper sweet-nothings in my ear.

8. I had an affair with you-know-who from TNO. I'm glad I wasn't publicly outed. (How embarrassing would that have been?)

9. I was very jealous when I found out he had been emailing kittycat. I thought he was interested only in me. Well, me and that other TNO'er. And his wife, of course. But, still!!

10. Speaking of her, I think that kittycat has a potty mouth, and I would tell her that directly but I'm kind of scared of her.

11. I want to be the Marisol -- the alpha female -- of TNO. I feel I can do this by learning french, becoming a doctor, and qualifying for Kona. This is only my first year of tri's, but since I am getting a tri bike for Christmas, I feel I can accomplish the latter next year.

12. The women of Slowtwitch are like the cool girls from high school. And I'm stuck in the phucking band. Sigh.

13. I find the Lavender Room to be full of extremely interesting, informed, witty, civilized debate. Especially when the topic is politics. Its repartee rivals, I'm sure, the best of the Algonquin Roundtable.

Woo-Hoo!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [TNORawks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good news for you !

TNO is open again !

Bye !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck a duck and try to fly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
good confession but check the archives, we have our own loooooong dirty secrets thread that pops back up now and again. But yeah, us guys on slowtwitch rock over any Trinewbies guys;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This has got Monk written all over it. I would say SAC, but it is far too long and I can't see him comparing the Lavendar Room to an Algonquin Roubndtable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Troll... but a well done troll...

I especially like #7, LOL...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, several of the ST people I met in Spokane were surprised that I 'wasn't that short'...! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [shakes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
This has got Monk written all over it.

How did you find out about my fixation with the foreign guys?

I also post under kittycat, ironclm, Turtles, etc. In fact, there are no women on ST, they are all me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GREAT post, but I'm especially impressed with the Algonquin Roundtable reference. Which begs the question -- Who at ST is the resident Dorothy Parker?
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"there are no women on ST, they are all me."

I knew it...

Congrats on winning Athena at SJIT

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto that. I was LOL at #7 too...

Monk/CLM - congrats on the Hawaii slot too!

Mike Ricci
2017 USAT World Team Coach
USAT National Coach of the Year
Coaching Triathletes since 1992.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah but you're short enough! ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think all newbies to ST should have to post on Dirty Secrets as their initiation. Wait a minute, I might still be an ST newbie....

====================================

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets: TNO peeps only [monterey411] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on, fellow TNO'ers. It's liberating to post our secrets.
Quote Reply