Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

does IM CDA sell out? edit: doesn't matter ... my wife signed me up!
Quote | Reply
I just finished an out-of-state move and started a new job. But I'm still thinking about IM CDA '06. My training is shot to shit with the move and new job, and vacation time/scheduling is unknown for next summer. Does this race sell out? Can I wait and register in a few months when things even out ... and I decide it's physically feasable?

edit: a quote from my petite university academic wife, who rarely swears but loves to drop the occassional vulgarity: "You're being a pussy. Register for the damn thing." And so she registers me for IM CDA. And says, it's a year away. Even your fat ass can get in shape in a year.

Thanks, babe, Love ya.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Last edited by: jcurtis: Aug 1, 05 9:01
Quote Reply
Re: does IM CDA sell out? [jcurtis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMCDA 2005 sold out in September, 2004. So it does sell out, just not as insanely quickly as some of the others. Why? I have no idea.

I'm in the same boat you are. I really really want to do that race, but I have no idea where I'll be nor what I'll be doing next summer. I think it's going to have to wait until 2007 for me.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: does IM CDA sell out? [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the 411. My wife decided to take things into her own hands and sign me up. I guess I need to come up with a new training plan.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply