Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMLP 06 - Never to early to obsess..maps..
Quote | Reply
Greetings all,

Does anyone have a link to maps of the IMLP run and bike courses. I've visited the ironman official site and their maps are great. But I'm looking for maps that list the climbs and descents. I'm going to take a ride up there next week to ride the course and am curious about the hills. (Actually I'm bored at work and am looking for something to do)....(I can hear the flamethrowers being turned on as I type)..

thanks,

B.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Re: IMLP 06 - Never to early to obsess..maps.. [njmtbbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry, you have flamethrowers at work and you are BORED? You sir have no imagination ;)
Quote Reply
Re: IMLP 06 - Never to early to obsess..maps.. [njmtbbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are going to LP to check out the course, you'll find the climbs and decents on your own. (If you come from I-87, you'll ride up the big decent, which is the only one that you might worry about prior to riding the course. That's the one people talk about.

The easiet map to get your hands on is the "resort map" that advertises the restaurants and attractions. It has the whole route on it, with landmarks so you can see where you are. It isn't in scale, but it is a very good view of the route. You can pick one up at the NoonMark Diner in Keane Valley on rt. 73.
Quote Reply